Antique Bedside Cabinet, Victorian Marble Top Pot Cupboard, Walnut Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5161
This is an antique bedside cabinet, an English, Victorian marble top pot cupboard in walnut dating to the end of the 19th century, circa 1900.
- Mellow biscuit tones to the well figured walnut
- Marble top in good order throughout
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Fluted, dovetailed frieze drawer
- Raised panel door decorated with carved floral spray
- Both dressed with pressed brass ring handles
- Cupboard retains original ceramic lining in very good order
- Raised on turned and tapered legs
- Lower tier doubling as stretcher
- Over mushroom top feet
An attractive example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Max Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World