Antique Bedside Cabinet, French Marble Topped Nightstand
Our Stock # LFA-1641
This is a superior example of an antique bedside cabinet, a FrenchåÊmarble top nightstand dating to c.1880.åÊ
- Superb colour, grain interest and finish with a desirable aged patina
- White marble top displaying attractive veining, inset with rounded front corners
- Rare to find fitted with white marble cupboard linings in good order throughoutåÊ
- Raised on turned and tapered legs terminating in brass cups
- Broad platform decorated with cross-banding
- Decorated with quartered marquetry panel within double string inlay borders
- Rounded corner detail dressed with ormolu mounts
- Dovetailed, mahogany lined drawer
- Solid brass pulls with rosette finish
A very attractive piece of great quality. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43.25cm (17'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.