Antique Bedside Cabinet, French Marble Topped Nightstand
Our Stock # 12.1641
This is a superior example of an antique bedside cabinet, a FrenchåÊmarble top nightstand dating to c.1880.
- Superb colour, grain interest and finish with a desirable aged patina
- White marble top displaying attractive veining, inset with rounded front corners
- Rare to find fitted with white marble cupboard linings in good order throughoutåÊ
- Raised on turned and tapered legs terminating in brass cups
- Broad platform decorated with cross-banding
- Decorated with quartered marquetry panel within double string inlay borders
- Rounded corner detail dressed with ormolu mounts
- Dovetailed, mahogany lined drawer
- Solid brass pulls with rosette finish
A very attractive piece of great quality. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43.25cm (17'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World