Antique Banjo Barometer, English, Rosewood, Mother of Pearl, Victorian, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.5642
This is an antique banjo barometer. An English, rosewood and mother of pearl barometer dating to the Victorian period in the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Select rosewood displays wonderful grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Profusely decorated with beautiful mother of pearl inlay, in good order
- An inlaid pediment features at the apex of the barometer
- Bow-fronted, silvered face with attractive annotations
- Secondary hand for setting the change in conditions
- Clear, bright glass adds to the appearance with a diameter of 19cm (7.5")
- Silvered dry/damp scale showing atmospheric conditions
- Long drop temperature scale displays in Fahrenheit
- Warranted Correct spirit level features at the base, to aid alignment
This is an eye-catching antique banjo barometer with wonderful mother of pearl inlay. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 26cm (10.25'')
Max Depth: 5.5cm (2.25'')
Max Height: 100cm (39.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World