Antique Bamboo Table, Occasional, Side, Oriental, Victorian Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3481
This is an antique bamboo table, an occasional or side table of oriental origin dating to the Victorian period circa 1900.
- A quality oriental table presented in good antique condition
- In bamboo with japanned lacquer top with floral border - the whole showing pleasing signs of age
- Pleasing style offering an embossed leather under-tier
- Raised on gently splayed legs with splayed struts for added strength
- Of quality craftsmanship and ideal for any room
- Very desirable classic oriental Victorian styling
A simply lovely item of functional furniture and a piece to be welcomed into any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 71cm (28'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.