Antique Art Nouveau Stick Stand, French, Bronze, Hallway Rack, Victorian, C.1890
Our Stock # 18.8399
This is an antique Art Nouveau stick stand. A French, cast bronze hallway rack, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Strikingly ornate hall stand with superb Art Nouveau overtones
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Beautiful golden tones grace the cast bronze forms
- Distinctive, classical foliate and scrolled details adorn the upstand
- Plume of feathers handle above a scrolled and feathered open stick loop
- Eye-catching drip tray accentuated with large shell motif and bunched leaf forms
- Set within a central form, a Green Man masque adds further detail to the tray
- Elegant rear bracket foot with open pierced finish, adding further scrolled motif
This is an enticing antique Art Nouveau stick stand, with wonderful colour and classically elegant forms. A dashing, expressive example for the entrance hall. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 33.5cm (13.25'')
Max Depth: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Height: 74.5cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World