Antique Art Nouveau Desk, English, Victorian, Walnut Cabinet Liberty-esque c1900
Our Stock # 10.1752
This is an antique, Art Nouveau desk, an English, Victorian, walnut cabinet, Liberty-esque in styling and dating to circa 1900.
- A super piece of period Art Nouveau furniture of fine quality
- Warm hues and a desirable aged patina to the walnut and mahogany
- Original quality locks, all working from a single key
- Twin pedestals with field panel doors decorated with Nouveau floral carvings
- Field panel ends, all raised on bracket feet
- Single, full width frieze drawer with faux triple drawer appearance
- Dressed with solid brass drop handles over pressed back plates
- Dark stained writing surface slides smoothly out for desk use
- Curved, reeded brackets rise into the upper cabinet
- A pair of cupboards flank a central recessed shelf
- Original bevelled glazing and brass furniture to doors
- Upper gallery decorated with carved, central floral motif
A super example of it's type. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 119cm (46.75'')
Max Depth: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Height: 149cm (58.75'')
Desk Width: 99cm (39'')
Desk Depth: 66cm (26'')
Desk Height: 80cm (31.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World