Antique Art Deco Desk, English Oak, Early 20th Century Circa 1930
Our Stock # 11.3467
This is an antique Art Deco pedestal desk in English oak dating to the early 20th century circa 1930.
- Desirable, classic form with contemporary practical function
- Attractive honey tones to the well figured English oak
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays in the wax polished finish
- The twin pedestals skirted with moulded plinths raised on bun feet
- Classic curved lines wrap around the upper edge
- The Rexine writing surface with aged appeal
- Two suites of four graduated drawers
- Flank a central, frieze drawer over shaped kneehole
- The shaped upper drawers with foliate carved plates
- Complete with tassle moulded pendant drop handles
Period appeal in classic form with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 125cm (49.25'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Kneehole Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Kneehole Height: 62cm (24.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.