Antique Art Deco Desk, English Oak, Early 20th Century Circa 1930
Our Stock # 11.3467
This is an antique Art Deco pedestal desk in English oak dating to the early 20th century circa 1930.
- Desirable, classic form with contemporary practical function
- Attractive honey tones to the well figured English oak
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays in the wax polished finish
- The twin pedestals skirted with moulded plinths raised on bun feet
- Classic curved lines wrap around the upper edge
- The Rexine writing surface with aged appeal
- Two suites of four graduated drawers
- Flank a central, frieze drawer over shaped kneehole
- The shaped upper drawers with foliate carved plates
- Complete with tassle moulded pendant drop handles
Period appeal in classic form with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 125cm (49.25'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Kneehole Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Kneehole Height: 62cm (24.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured.
Excluding: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey & Guernsey and remote areas – please let us know your post code to confirm.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
USA & Canada
We apologise we can not ship to Russia at this time but you are welcome to arrange your own courier service. We will support you with any details required.
Rest of the World
Please let us know your country and area code and we will find the most competitve rate for you