Antique Art Deco Desk, English Oak, Early 20th Century Circa 1930
Our Stock # 11.3467
This is an antique Art Deco pedestal desk in English oak dating to the early 20th century circa 1930.
- Desirable, classic form with contemporary practical function
- Attractive honey tones to the well figured English oak
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays in the wax polished finish
- The twin pedestals skirted with moulded plinths raised on bun feet
- Classic curved lines wrap around the upper edge
- The Rexine writing surface with aged appeal
- Two suites of four graduated drawers
- Flank a central, frieze drawer over shaped kneehole
- The shaped upper drawers with foliate carved plates
- Complete with tassle moulded pendant drop handles
Period appeal in classic form with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 125cm (49.25'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Kneehole Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Kneehole Height: 62cm (24.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World