Antique Armchair, French, Beech Lounge, Tub, Seat, Late Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7318
This is an antique armchair. A French, upholstered beech lounge or tub seat, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Lasting French elegance for the relaxed living room
- Displays a desirable aged patina - can be enjoyed as is or recovered to personal taste
- Quality upholstery shows minimal signs of gentle wear commensurate with age
- Solid beech frame offers a warm gilt finish
- The low back with high arms offers an inviting profile
- Deeply stuffed cushion with traditional feather filling
- Broad scroll arms with pleated detail and piping
- Attractive pink brocade trim adds further detail to the whole
- Dashing lower rail with serpentine forms and plume of feathers shield motif to centre
- Raised upon four short cabriole legs with pronounced scrolled toes
- Companion pieces 18.7317 and 18.7319 also available and fine candidates for reupholstering to taste
This is a charming antique armchair, ready to enjoy or to be reupholstered according to individual taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered polished and ready for the lounge.
Max Width: 96cm (37.75'')
Max Depth: 92cm (36.25'')
Max Height: 81.5cm (32'')
Seat Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Depth: 55.5cm (21.75'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World