Antique Armchair, English, Victorian, Elm Bow Back, Smokers Captains Chair C1900
Our Stock # 18.5125
This is an antique armchair, an English, Victorian, elm, bow-back 'smokers', or 'captains', chair dating to circa 1900.
- An appealing country kitchen, bow back armchair
- Grain interest to the elm and beech in a wax polished finish
- Solid and stable offering a comfortable seat
- Scrolled armrests raised on ball and fillet turned spindles
- Deep, shaped crest rail for added back support
- Solid elm slab seat panel with subtle saddling
- Raised on stout turned legs united by double 'H' stretcher
A classic chair from the Victorian, provincial country kitchen. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 81.25cm (32'')
Seat Width: 39cm (15.25'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 43.25cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World