Antique Armchair, English, Victorian, Club Chair, Walnut, Blue, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5481
This is an antique armchair, an English, Victorian, club chair, walnut with blue upholstery, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Walnut framed offering a comfortable, deep seat
- Raised on turned legs to the front and swept square section rear legs
- Riding upon quality, cupped, ceramic castors to the front
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung with overstuffed arms
- Later, professionally upholstered in a quality summer blue cloth
- Shaped back offering a comfortable and supportive back rest
A good example of an antique armchair in fine order throughout. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 71cm (28'')
Max Depth: 86cm (33.75'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Seat Depth: 58cm (22.75'')
Seat Height: 40.75cm (16'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World