Antique Armchair, English, Victorian, Club Chair, Walnut, Blue, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5481
This is an antique armchair, an English, Victorian, club chair, walnut with blue upholstery, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Walnut framed offering a comfortable, deep seat
- Raised on turned legs to the front and swept square section rear legs
- Riding upon quality, cupped, ceramic castors to the front
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung with overstuffed arms
- Later, professionally upholstered in a quality summer blue cloth
- Shaped back offering a comfortable and supportive back rest
A good example of an antique armchair in fine order throughout. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 71cm (28'')
Max Depth: 86cm (33.75'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Seat Depth: 58cm (22.75'')
Seat Height: 40.75cm (16'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.