Antique Armchair, English, Victorian, Button Back, Club Chair, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5144
This is an antique armchair, an English, Victorian, button back, club chair dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Mahogany framed offering a comfortable, deep seat
- Raised on squat turned legs to the front and swept square section rear legs
- Riding upon later, quality, cupped, brass castors
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung with scrolled arms
- Later, professionally upholstered in a quality olive green velour
- Button back offering a comfortable and supportive back rest
- Some superficial marks to the cloth consistent with careful use
An easy chair to relax in. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 81.25cm (32'')
Max Depth: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 67cm (26.5'')
Seat Height: 34cm (13.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World