Antique Armchair, English, Victorian, Button Back, Club Chair, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5144
This is an antique armchair, an English, Victorian, button back, club chair dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Mahogany framed offering a comfortable, deep seat
- Raised on squat turned legs to the front and swept square section rear legs
- Riding upon later, quality, cupped, brass castors
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung with scrolled arms
- Later, professionally upholstered in a quality olive green velour
- Button back offering a comfortable and supportive back rest
- Some superficial marks to the cloth consistent with careful use
An easy chair to relax in. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 81.25cm (32'')
Max Depth: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 67cm (26.5'')
Seat Height: 34cm (13.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.