Antique Elbow chair, Mahogany, Armchair, Sheraton Overtones, Regency Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.6134
This is an antique elbow chair. An English, mahogany armchair displaying Sheraton overtones and dating to the Regency period of the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- Of Sheraton form and displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany with consistent colour throughout
- Comfortable, traditionally filled stuff-over seat
- Recently professionally reupholstered
- Quality silk cloth with bold pattern in saffron hues
- Dished crest rail delineated with inlaid border
- Slender, fluted baluster spindles carved with foliate detail
- Sinuous, oblique reeded arms open invitingly
- Standing upon square section legs terminating in spade feet to the fore and swept to the rear
This is a wonderful example of an antique elbow chair with Sheraton influences. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 83.5cm (32.75'')
Seat Cushion Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Cushion Depth: 45.5cm (18'')
Seat Cushion Height: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World