Antique Armchair, English, Edwardian, Deep Club Chair, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5425
This is an antique armchair. An English, Edwardian, deep club chair dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Classic proportions offering a broad and comfortable seat
- Historically, professionally upholstered in quality cloth loose covers
- Minor wear commensurate with careful use, easily recovered to suit any décor
- Loose cushion for added comfort
- Riding on castors all round with bun cup covers to the front
- Square section rear legs
- Featuring dish scrolled arm terminals
- Rising into a classic humped crest
A large and comfortable chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 87.5cm (34.5'')
Max Depth: 104cm (41'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.