Antique Armchair, English, Edwardian, Deep Club Chair, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5425
This is an antique armchair. An English, Edwardian, deep club chair dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Classic proportions offering a broad and comfortable seat
- Historically, professionally upholstered in quality cloth loose covers
- Minor wear commensurate with careful use, easily recovered to suit any décor
- Loose cushion for added comfort
- Riding on castors all round with bun cup covers to the front
- Square section rear legs
- Featuring dish scrolled arm terminals
- Rising into a classic humped crest
A large and comfortable chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 87.5cm (34.5'')
Max Depth: 104cm (41'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World