Antique Armchair, English, Edwardian Club Chair, Early 20th Century, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5723
This is an antique armchair. An English, Edwardian, club chair dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Classic proportions offering a comfortable seat
- Traditionally stuffed and well spring
- Historically, professionally upholstered in a quality cloth
- Very minor wear commensurate with careful use, easily recovered to suit any décor
- Gently raked backrest rising to a domed crest
- Featuring deep,rolled arm details cosseting the sitter
- Raised on tapering square section front legs with straight rear legs
- Riding on the original castors all round
An attractive antique armchair with solid joints and construction. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 71cm (28'')
Max Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 81cm (32'')
Seat Width: 45.75cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Seat Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World