Antique Armchair, Edwardian English Club Chair, c.1910
Our Stock # 10.1685
This is a superior quality, antique armchair, an Edwardian, English club chair dating to c.1910.
- Superb proportions with desirable shape and finish, Howard & Sons-esque
- Well padded, shaped, rolled and scrolled arms
- Raked, low wing back attractively over-stuffed to the perimeter
- Well sprung and professionally upholstered in a Royal blue cloth with heraldic overtones
- Raised on turned walnut legs to the front and square section to the rear
- Riding upon period ceramic castors in solid brass mounts
A very comfortable seat in fine order. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Depth: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World