Antique Armchair, Edwardian English Club Chair, c.1910
Our Stock # 10.1685
This is a superior quality, antique armchair, an Edwardian, English club chair dating to c.1910.
- Superb proportions with desirable shape and finish, Howard & Sons-esque
- Well padded, shaped, rolled and scrolled arms
- Raked, low wing back attractively over-stuffed to the perimeter
- Well sprung and professionally upholstered in a Royal blue cloth with heraldic overtones
- Raised on turned walnut legs to the front and square section to the rear
- Riding upon period ceramic castors in solid brass mounts
A very comfortable seat in fine order. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Depth: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.