Antique Aneroid Barometer, English, Oak, Banjo, CSSA Ltd, London, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5719
This is an antique aneroid barometer. An English, oak banjo barometer from the Civil Service Supply Association Ltd of London and dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Select oak displays fine grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Original glass in good order and of bright, clear optics
- Highly decorative banjo style featuring carved foliate detail
- Generously sized aneroid face with a diameter of 19.5cm (7.75")
- Attractive annotations provide clear readings of current conditions
- Secondary hand can be manually aligned to show change
- Bevelled opening displays the aneroid cell mechanism
- Mercury filled temperature displays reads in Fahrenheit and Centigrade
- Bears the initials C.S.S.A. Ltd London E.C. where they were resident at 136 Queen Victoria Street
This is an attractive, antique aneroid barometer. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 28cm (11'')
Max Depth: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World