Antique Afternoon Tea Tray, English, Walnut, Brass, Serving Platter, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.9690
This is an antique decorative afternoon tea tray. An English, walnut and brass serving platter, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Wonderful kidney shaped serving tray with great colour
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order throughout
- Select walnut stocks present fine grain interest and warm caramel hues
- Centrepiece scallop shell motif in boxwood in deep biscuit colour
- Dressed with rolled brass carry handles to either end
- Finished with a textured, faux hide protective base
This is an attractive antique decorative afternoon tea tray, with generous proportion and classic inlaid finish. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready to serve.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Max Height: 5.5cm (2.25'')
Interior Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Interior Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Interior Height: 2cm (.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World