Antique Adjustable Wine Table, English, Mahogany, Cast Iron, Plant, Jardiniere
Our Stock # 18.6140
This is an antique adjustable wine table. An English, mahogany and cast iron plant stand or jardiniere and dating to the Victorian period, circa 1860.
- Generously adjustable and of pleasing form
- Mahogany and cast iron displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany with fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- The eye-catching top is decorated with a deep, tiered edge moulding
- A barley twist central column hosts the adjustable riser, fastened with a twist-off catch
- Height adjusts within a 52cm (20.5") range
- Squat baluster with foliate motif anchors the riser to the base
- Four, decorated cast iron legs with gently curving scrolled form
- Riding upon charming brass castors
This is a versatile antique adjustable table, perfect indoors for serving wine or as a jardiniere. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Max Depth: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Lowered Height: 70cm (27.5'')
Raised Height: 122.5cm (48.25'')
Table Diameter: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World