Antique 3 Tier Hanging Whatnot, English, Rosewood, Corner Wall Shelf, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7670
This is an antique three-tier hanging whatnot. An English, rosewood corner wall shelf or candle bracket, dating to the early Victorian period, circa 1850.
- Distinctive wall mounted corner whatnot with striking form
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select rosewood presents fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Graced with a quality wax polish finish
- Arranged as three shelves - ideal for small ornaments or tea lights
- Inter-directional form for mounting either way as desired
- Eye-catching pierced stocks with sinuous, tiered edges
- Pair of mounting holes aid hanging in the corner of your room
This is a delightful antique three-tier hanging whatnot, with superb craved and pierced form and of versatile inter-directional craftsmanship. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Depth: 27cm (10.75'')
Max Height: 70cm (27.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World