Antique 3 Draw Telescope, English, Brass, Terrestrial Refractor, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.8253
This is an antique 3 draw telescope. An English, brass terrestrial or astronomical refractor, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
Perfect for bird watching, landscape appreciation, wildlife, or maritime observation. Equally suitable for observing the night sky.
- Compact telescope extends to a generous length when fully drawn
- Displaying a desirable aged patina, some light marks commensurate with use
- Offers a tactile, leather dressed primary barrel
- Polished draw barrels show light golden tones
- Presenting a clear optical performance, with a 35mm (1.5") primary objective lens
- Sun protection provided by a deep, sliding sun shade
- Flared eye cup benefits from a sliding type dust cover
- Each tube draws with a pleasingly firm action
- Supplied with a London Fine oak and brass 'Captain's Stand' for display
This is an appealing antique 3 draw telescope, showing quality late Victorian craftsmanship and drawing to an impressive length when required. Delivered polished and ready for use or display.
Closed Length: 24cm (9.5'')
Fully Drawn Length: 80cm (31.5'')
Objective Diameter: 3.5cm (1.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World