Aesthetic Period Reading Table, English, Victorian, Ebonised, Side, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5534
This is an aesthetic period reading table, an English, Victorian ebonised side table with rotating bookshelf and candle stand dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Presenting well and in superb condition
- Polished, ebonised finish highlighted in gold
- Epitomising the movement, elegant and interesting
- The top, candle stand and bookshelves rotate independently
- The top finished with a black skiver featuring gold tooled perimeter
- Attractive ring turned candle stand
- Lower, triple bookshelf gallery rotates on ring turned coulmn
- Fretwork panels mounted between turned spindles
- Over tripod of reeded, down-swept legs with inverted finial
A very fine example of an aesthetic period reading table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 71cm (28'')
Bookshelf Width: 18cm (7'')
Bookshelf Depth: 25cm (9.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World