Adjustable Antique Piano Stool, Walnut, Victorian, English, Music c.1880
Our Stock # 18.5017
This is an adjustable antique piano or music stool in walnut. English, Victorian and dating to circa 1880 produced by the prestigious piano action manufacturer, Brooks & Co. Ltd.
- Beautifully made in solid walnut with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Raised on a tripod of sturdy cabriole legs
- Inverted, turned finial beneath bulbous 'squash' baluster column
- Solid brass collar mounting threaded adjustable riser
- Traditionally stuffed, professionally upholstered in a sky blue patterned cloth
- Some minor marks consistent with careful use
- Matching rope twill trim finishing just above the walnut lip
A superior example, comfortable and stable. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 33cm (13'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Min Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 56cm (22'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.