8 Seat Extending Dining Table in Regency Taste, Mahogany
Our Stock # LFA-1628
This is a superior quality, late 20th century extending dining table in the Regency taste.
- Raised on splayed and swept, reeded tri-form legs
- Riding upon good quality, solid brass castors
- Turned baluster columns providing a stable surface
- Rounded ends to top with generous extension
- Good, consistent colour and grain interest in the mahogany top
- Crossbanded with string detail to the perimeter
- Reeded edge detail mirroring the leg decoration
A fine table seating eight. Solid joints and construction. Delivered Waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width Extended: 245cm (96.5'')
Max Width Closed: 184cm (72.5")
Max Depth: 107cm (42.25'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Leaf Width: 61cm (24'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.