19th Century French Louis XVI Revival Two Door Bookcase Vitrine Cabinet, c.1880
Our Stock # 10.1711
This is a 19th century, French, Louis XVI revival, two door bookcase, vitrine or cabinet dating to c.1880.
- Hand built to the highest level of craftsmanship
- In mahogany with excellent colour and finish
- Accentuated with bronzed beading and golden highlights
- Raised on tapering circular section legs with bronze toes
- Double field panelled sides rise to a shaped crown moulding in good proportion
- Rounded front corners fluted and highlighted
- A pair of field panel doors lock top and bottom with original lock, key and slide mechanism
- The glazed panels feature the original blown glass that ripple in the light
- A central bronze dust strip closing the cabinet, a real sign of quality
- Inside four fully adjustable shelves
- Edged with twin bronze string detail
- Offering deep 42cm (16.5") shelf space
An exceptional cabinet with formal lines to display books or objet d'art beautifully. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 150cm (59'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 211cm (83'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World