T Harris & Son, London
T Harris & Son was an Optician and Instrument Maker
Operating out of London and founded in the latter part of the 18th century, Thomas Harris brought his son, William, into the business in 1806.
By 1817, marketing themselves as 'opticians to the Royal Family', the firm T Harris & Son were trading from Great Russell Street (opposite the British Museum). 1846 saw a move to High Holborn Street.
The firm remained in business into the 20th century.
© London Fine Ltd, 2016
No part of this web site text may be modified or changed or exploited in any way used for derivative works, or offered for sale, or used to construct any kind of database or mirrored at any other location without the express written permission of the author.