Antique Pocket Field Microscope, English, Brass, Instrument, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.7934
This is an antique scientist's field microscope. An English, brass, pocket instrument, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Appealing brass instrument with fine colour, ideal for the desktop
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Polished brass beams with deep golden hues
- Presented within a quality carry case
- Eye-piece extends for focusing
- Slide viewing platform set within recess
- Rotating mirror to adjust available light projection
This is a charming, portable antique scientist's field microscope. Set to appeal to those of a scientific mind and ideal as a desk ornament. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Box Width: 17cm (6.75'')
Box Depth: 7.5cm (3'')
Box Height: 5.5cm (2.25'')
Microscope Width: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Microscope Depth: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Microscope Height: 15.5cm (6'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World