Antique Draughtsman's Pocket Ruling Pen Set, English, Architect, Instrument Case
Our Stock # 18.7829
This is an antique draughtsman's pocket ruling pen set. An English, silver nickel architect's instrument case by A.G. Thornton of Manchester, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Appealingly portable ruling pen set
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel nib attachments in very good order
- Presented within a textured carry case with pleasing tactile feel
- Comprising 4 pieces - three ruling pens and screw-in pen body
- Celluloid pen body engraved with the Thornton name
- The set presented upon a navy blue felt tray
- Lid lined with cobalt blue silk cotton and bearing the gold tooled A.G. Thornton crest
This is a superb antique draughtsman's pocket ruling pen set with three useful attachments for the architect or hobbyist. Delivered polished and ready to grace a desk top or tucked in a pocket.
Box Width: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Box Depth: 5cm (2'')
Box Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World