Vintage Scientist's Field Microscope, English, Brass, Instrument, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 18.6868
This is a vintage scientist's field microscope. An English, brass, pocket instrument, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Superb brass instrument
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Polished brass beams with rich golden hues
- Wooden carry case replete with three glass slides
- Sliding adjustable eye-piece
- Slide viewing platform within recess
- Rotating mirror to adjust available light projection
- Charming green slide with French cursive reads 'foil de loutre'
This is a fascinating, portable vintage field microscope. Sure to appeal to those of a scientific mind and ideal as a desk ornament. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Max Depth: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Max Height: 20cm (7.75'')
Box Width: 17.5cm (7'')
Box Depth: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Box Height: 6cm (2.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World