Antique Framed Coat of Arms, English, Needlepoint Tapestry, Oak, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.7965
This is an antique framed coat of arms. An English, needlepoint heraldic tapestry in oak frame, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Presented beautifully within a quality frame
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Needlepoint displays bright red flowers and lion head motif
- Scrolled foliate ground over a cobalt blue border
- Latin phrase Tenax et Fidelis translates to 'firmness and faithfulness'
- Striking barley twists to either side of the frame
- Supplied with a pair of discrete mounting loops for ease of wall hanging
This is a fascinating antique framed coat of arms, offering good decorative appeal. Quality frame adds further charm to the whole. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Depth: 4cm (1.5'')
Max Height: 93.5cm (36.75'')
Picture Width: 45.5cm (18'')
Picture Height: 59.5cm (23.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World