Vintage Draughtsman's Set, German, Drawing Instruments, Riefler, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 18.6898
This is a vintage draughtsman's set. A German, nickel silver drawing instrument set by Riefler, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Nineteen piece instrument set
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel tools in good order
- Enclosed within a textured carry case
- Presented within a black velvet lining
- Maker's marks to case lid and interior
- Pair of compass, trio of ruling pens and accessories
- Vintage Dollond & Aitchison ink blotter supplied
This is an appealing vintage draughtsman's set by the renowned Riefler of Germany. Well suited to the desk top or within a collection. Delivered polished and ready for the home office.
Max Width: 27cm (10.75'')
Max Depth: 14cm (5.5'')
Max Height: 3cm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World