Quality Antique Drawing Instrument Set, German, Architect, Cartographer, Riefler
Our Stock # 18.7037
This is a quality antique drawing instrument set. A German, architect's or cartographer's tool case by Riefler, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Appealing, typically German instrument set
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Silver nickel tools in the highly regarded quality synonymous with Riefler
- Textured carry case in deep caramel hues with fascinating weathered finish
- Set comprising of 12, comprehensive pieces
- Pair of large compass - one being of the articulating parallel type
- Three spring bow compass alongside three ruling pens with celluloid handles
- A suite of accessories including spare tips within a small canister
- Fine ridge detail to handles a testament of the precision offered by Riefler instruments
- The carry case bearing the maker's mark in golden tooling
- Mark reads 'C. Riefler, Nesselwang & München
This is quality antique drawing instrument set, from one of Germany's most distinguished instrument manufacturers of its time. Delivered polished and ready to be enjoyed or displayed.
Max Width: 26cm (10.25'')
Max Depth: 11cm (4.25'')
Max Height: 3cm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World