Antique Technical Drawing Set, German, Cartographer's Instruments, Riefler, 1920
Our Stock # 18.6895
This is an antique technical drawing set. A German, silver nickel set of cartographer's instruments by Riefler, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Quality, early 20th century set
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel instruments in good order
- Textured carry case has aged well
- Comprehensive set of instruments with 14 pieces
- A trio of compass, 3 ruling pens and 3 bow compass
- Selection of accessories including fresh graphite tips
- Maker's mark to case reads 'C. Riefler, Nesselwang & München'
This is an attractive antique technical drawing set with fine instruments and a quality presentation case by the sought after Riefler of Bavaria. Delivered polished and ready for the display case or desk top.
Max Width: 27.5cm (10.75'')
Max Depth: 11cm (4.25'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World