Pair Of Antique Hall Tables, English, Mahogany, Side, Lamp, Regency, Circa 1830
Our Stock # 18.7062
This is a pair of antique hall tables. An English, mahogany side or large lamp table, dating to the Regency period, circa 1830.
- Graced with fine colour and attractive craftsmanship
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest throughout
- Deep caramel hues beam beneath a quality wax polish finish
- Lovingly created from a quality 19th century dining table
- Demi-lune in form with deep aprons beneath a pronounced top
- Supported upon a tapering baluster column framed by shapely knees
- Four squat cabriole legs ride smoothly upon a set of castors beneath brass-tipped toes
This is an attractive pair of antique hall tables, with great colouration and quality mahogany stocks. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 71.5cm (28.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World