Antique Whatnot, English, Mahogany, Three Tier, Victorian, Display Stand, c.1860
Our Stock # 18.5732
This is an antique whatnot, an English, mahogany, three tier, Victorian display stand dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1860.
- Delightful, rich, russet tones to the select mahogany
- Good consistent colour in the wax polished finish
- Grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- The figured top and shelves display well
- The columns capped with acorn finials
- Each tier featuring a dovetailed, cock-beaded drawer
- Dressed with a pair of quality turned pulls
- Barrel turned columns to each corner
- Displaying ring turned details
- Raised upon turned and tapered legs
- Riding upon the original castors
A super antique whatnot with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 60.5cm (23.75'')
Max Depth: 37.5cm (14.75'')
Max Height: 145cm (57'')
Top Shelf Height: 40cm (15.75'')
Bottom Shelf Height: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Internal Drawer Depths:
Top: 3.4cm (1.25'')
Middle: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Bottom: 8cm (3.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World