Antique Orangery Table, English, Industrial, Machinist, Victorian, Side C.1900
Our Stock # 18.6073
This is an antique orangery table. An English, industrial, machinist side table in iron and antique pine dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select Victorian pine top shows fine grain interest
- Iron base with graphite finish provides interest and stability
- Well suited to use as an orangery table
- Embossed with 'The Trojan' and a globe motif on each upright
- Riding upon castors beneath shaped feet
- Shaped stretcher unites the robust framework
This is an interesting example of an antique orangery table and highly versatile. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122.5cm (48.25'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Kneehole Height: 70cm (27.5")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World