Antique Lamp Table, English, Walnut, Octagonal, Side, Games, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.6441
This is an antique lamp table. An English, walnut octagonal side or games table, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Fine Edwardian style
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut with fine grain interest
- Rich, consistent hues to the wax polish finish
- Stout octagonal top with tiered edge
- Generously sized at 56cm (22") across
- Discrete stepped apron below
- Supported by four, tapered balusters
- Lower galleried tier in good proportion - ideal for game boards, cards or tiles
- Raised on short, turned legs with brass and ceramic castors
This is an appealing antique lamp table with 360-degree appeal for central room placement or as an ideal surface for playing games. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Height: 72.5cm (28.5'')
Top Width: 56cm (22'')
Top Depth: 56cm (22'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World