Antique Console Table, English, Side, Occasional, Writing Desk, Regency, C.1820
Our Stock # 18.8043
This is an antique console table. An English, rosewood and mahogany side or occasional table, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Of superior, striking craftsmanship and finish
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select stocks show excellent grain interest
- Beautiful russet hues dazzle from beneath a quality wax polish finish
- Wide, low profile top sits above a sinuous curved apron
- Of comfortable height for use as an occasional writing desk
- Arrangement of three draws to front with blind pulls - beading delineates the central drawer
- Oak stocks add wonderful durability to the drawer boxes
- Supported upon grand, tapering cylindrical columns
- Stretcher rail with bold spade shape unites both columns at their base
- Long trestle feet terminate with demi-lune cupped toes
- The whole rides smoothly upon a quartet of brass and ceramic castors
This is an eye-catching antique console table, with desirable grain interest and superb colour. Sure to dazzle in any room or reception hall. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 98cm (38.5'')
Max Depth: 54.5cm (21.5'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World