Antique Dresser, English, Oak, Sideboard Cabinet, Jacobean Revival, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7145
This is an antique dresser. An English, oak sideboard cabinet with Jacobean revival taste, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Large Victorian dresser in Jacobean taste
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select oak shows dark russet hues beneath a wax polish finish
- Graced with fine grain interest throughout
- A wide crown moulding sits prominently over the whole
- Gallery to centre dressed with a sash apron and flanked by a pair of cabinet doors
- Field panels an eye-catching flourish to each door, dressed with shaped drop handle pulls over pierced escutcheons
- Inset, working locks to each door — keys present
- The generously sized base arranged as a pair of cabinet with two drawers to centre
- Heavy drop pendant pulls dress the drawer fronts within dashing field panels
- Supported upon fascinating barley twist legs - four to the front with two to rear
- Standing upon tall bun feet, the knees united by stretchers to each side
This is a charming antique dresser, with quality Victorian craftsmanship and classic revival taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 154.5cm (60.75'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 202cm (79.5'')
Sideboard Width: 152.5cm (60'')
Sideboard Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Sideboard Height: 90.5cm (35.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World