Antique Country House Braising Pan, English, Bronze, Cooking Pot, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.8201
This is an antique country house braising pan. An English, bronze cooking pot, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1850.
- Charming antique pan suitable to grace any kitchen
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Naturally weathered bronze exterior with muted golden hues
- Polished interior dazzles with bright highlights
- Dressed with a pair of handles, decorated with turned detail on serpentine mounts
This is a delightful antique braising pan, offering country house proportion for those looking to cook up Sunday roast. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Max Depth: 37.5cm (14.75'')
Max Height: 14cm (5.5'')
Internal Width: 35.5cm (14'')
Internal Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Internal Height: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World