Antique Charles II Revival Dresser, English, Oak, Sideboard, Victorian C.1880
Our Stock # 18.6766
This is an antique Charles II revival dresser. An English, Victorian, dark oak sideboard dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Mid-sized, impressive piece
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Dark stained oak radiates highlights from the profusely carved stocks
- Striking Charles II restoration revival taste offers overt detail
- Tiered, crown moulded surmount sits above the whole
- Tall back-rest featuring carved foliate panels, the centrepiece with dome top shape
- Four gallery shelves feature barley twist supporting columns
- Generous sideboard with a width and depth of 101cm and 48cm respectively (39.75" & 19")
- Dresser base continues the heavily carved appearance
- Pair of field panel doors with ball flower carvings — keys present but locks inoperable
- Raised on carved baluster legs and united by a low display shelf
- Stood upon a quartet of bun feet
This is an impressive and generously sized antique Charles II revival dresser. Profusely carved and a testament to the craftsman's skill, this large Victorian piece offers a myriad of detail. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 107cm (42.25'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 183.5cm (72.25'')
Sideboard Width: 101cm (39.75'')
Sideboard Depth: 48cm (19'')
Sideboard Height: 102.5cm (40.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World