Antique Boot Scraper, English, Pull, Coalbrookdale, Art Nouveau, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.6964
This is an antique boot scraper. An English, cast iron pull by Coalbrookdale in Art Nouveau taste, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Dashing elegance for the entrance door
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Cast iron in superb order
- Wonderfully finished in graphite with rich grey hues
- The useful boot scrape presented atop a scrolled vine support
- Dish base with gently rising ends, decorated with eye-catching leaf detail
- Bolt-in type with four mounting holes to the base - could be fixed down if required
- Bears the Coalbrookdale maker’s mark to the reverse with the serial number 19976
This is an attractive and highly appealing antique boot scraper, from the famous foundry of Coalbrookdale and finished in the desirable Art Nouveau taste. Offering the same practical benefits today, this antique scrape will add a touch of elegance to the doorway. Delivered polished and ready for use.
Max Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Max Depth: 27.5cm (10.75'')
Max Height: 18cm (7'')
Scrape Width: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World