Vintage Tennis Net Mount, English, Cast Iron, Wimbledon Green, Slazenger, London
Our Stock # 18.6952
This is a vintage tennis net mount. An English, cast iron standard type mount in Wimbledon green by Slazenger of London, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Ace example of tennis history
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Cast iron with light weathering
- Finished in an attractive Wimbledon green with contrasting font
- Fascinating decorative, at home upon a wall or within an ornamental garden
- Mount diameter of 8cm (3.25") adding further possibilities for use
- Marked 'Slazenger's Ltd, London. Standard'
- Pierced T motif to base with a circular insert to the long arm
This is an unusual and highly appealing decorative vintage tennis net mount. Suitable for display or mounting foliage or trees within an ornamental garden. Delivered polished and ready to exhibit.
Max Width: 35cm (13.75'')
Max Depth: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Mount Diameter: 8cm (3.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World