Vintage Giroflex Desk Chair, Swiss, Rosewood, Leather, Office Seat, Martin Stoll
Our Stock # 18.7293
This is a vintage Giroflex desk chair. A Swiss, rosewood, teak and leather office seat by Karl Dittert for Martin Stoll, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1970.
- Inviting example of late 20th century Swiss craftsmanship and design
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Wonderful Rosewood shell back redolent of the famous Eames chair
- Dressed with pleasingly aged original leather, offering a comfortable seat
- Ideally suited as a desk chair with adjustable height and tilt function
- Superb teak arms with tactile, chamfered edges over aluminium elbows
- Giroflex maker's label present upon the seat anchor
- Raised upon an aluminium column with rise and riding smoothly on five articulated castors
This is a stylish vintage Giroflex desk chair with strong late 20th century office taste and readily appealing Swiss craftsmanship. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Depth: 71cm (28'')
Lowered Height: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Raised Height: 94.5cm (37.25'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 47.5cm (18.75'')
Lowered Seat Height: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Raised Seat Height: 60cm (23.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World