Antique Credenza, English, Burr Walnut, Sideboard, Display Cabinet, Regency
Our Stock # 18.7524
This is an antique credenza. An English, burr walnut sideboard or display cabinet, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Striking craftsmanship a testament to the inherent quality of this credenza
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and presented in alluring antique condition
- Superb burr walnut shows fine grain interest and mellow caramel hues
- Distinctive cabinet doors with original plate glass in very good order
- Narrow breakfront form with delightful, sinuous corners beneath a dashing book-matched top
- Central cabinet door a sight to behold with quarter book-matched field panel
- Further decorated to distinction with ornate boxwood inlay centrepiece
- Ormolu corbel frame the door with appealing neoclassical taste
- Three pairs of shelves provide a useful arrangement to the cabinet interior
- Each velvet-lined shelf a tactile delight in a deep navy blue
- Inset brass lined locks to each door — correct key absent
- Raised upon a stout plinth base with shallow bracket apron
This is an exquisite antique credenza, with copious grain appeal and beautiful Regency period craftsmanship. A fine companion for a drinks party, this grand cabinet will enhance any room or situation. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152cm (59.75'')
Max Depth: 41.5cm (16.25'')
Max Height: 103cm (40.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World