Antique Corner Cabinet, English, Mahogany, Walnut, Inlay, Georgian, Circa 1800
Our Stock # 18.7070
This is an antique corner cabinet. An English, mahogany and walnut cabinet with quality inlay and detail, dating to the Georgian period, circa 1800.
- The superior finish exudes collectible appeal
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Glorious russet hues beam beneath the wax polish finish
- Tiered crown moulding standing above the whole, over a flame mahogany inset panel
- Field panel door further distinguished with a walnut inlay border, offering a lighter contrasting tone
- Exquisite oval inlaid medallion with boxwood - the planted urn being of wonderful detail
- Inset, working brass-lined lock secures the door — key present
- Interior arranged as a trio of shelves with a deep crimson, natural mahogany finish
- Standing upon a canted plinth of shallow profile
- Suitable for wall mounting with a pair of brass loops to the rear
This is a delightful antique corner cabinet, with a superb inlaid finish that highlights the expressive craftsmanship of the later Georgian period. Sure to draw admiring glances, this corner cupboard will enhance any room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 71.5cm (28.25'')
Max Depth: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Max Height: 101cm (39.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World