Antique Carver Chair, Victorian Chippendale Revival, c.1890
Our Stock # 12.1608
This is an antique carver chair, a Victorian Chippendale revival piece dating to the end of the 19th century, c.1890.
- Beautifully crafted in heavy, dark mahogany
- Good colour, attractive grain detail and an aged patina
- Raised on stout cabriole front legs with carved knees
- Beautifully carved talon and ball feet
- Swept, square section rear legs
- Flared stiles sweep out to classic Chippendale ears
- Shaped, carved crest rail featuring butler grasp
- Well executed pierced ribbon back splat
- Seat rail decorated with roped carving detail
- Drop in seat panel traditionally stuffed
- Pale green damask cloth showing light wear associated with careful use
A super chair easily re-upholstered to suit any d̩cor. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 62cm (24.5'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 104cm (41'')
Seat Width: 48.25cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured.
Excluding: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey & Guernsey and remote areas – please let us know your post code to confirm.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
USA & Canada
We apologise we can not ship to Russia at this time but you are welcome to arrange your own courier service. We will support you with any details required.
Rest of the World
Please let us know your country and area code and we will find the most competitve rate for you