Vintage Set Of Bridge Pencils, English, Sterling Silver, Games, Mid 20th Century
Our Stock # 18.7644
This is a vintage set of bridge pencils. An English, sterling silver cased gaming accessory, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1960.
- Graceful presentation and superb finish perfect for the bridge enthusiast
- Displaying a desirably aged patina throughout
- Sterling silver pencils exude quality with their turned finish
- Each card suit engraved into the body with colour matched enamel
- Rotating nib presents and retracts each lead smoothly
- Engraved collars reading 'Sterling Silver'
- Displaying wonderfully against a rich crimson velvet interior
This is a charming vintage set of bridge pencils, with quality finish and dashing good looks. Delivered polished and ready to mark your score.
Box Width: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Box Depth: 7.5cm (3'')
Box Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Pencil Width: 0.5cm (.25'')
Pencil Depth: 0.5cm (.25'')
Pencil Height: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World