Antique Chest of Drawers, English, Oak, Tallboy, Early Victorian, Circa 1840
Our Stock # 18.6511
This is an antique chest of drawers. An English, oak tallboy, dating to the early Victorian period, circa 1840.
- Appealing chest of drawers
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak shows fine grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Rich russet hues throughout its wax polish finish
- Benefiting from a wide top with superb figuring
- A suite of drawers arranged two over three
- Drawer fronts presented with mahogany cross-banding
- Dressed with brass, drop handles
- Each drawer with inset, brass lined locks — key absent
- Base of drawers marked with hand-written name — Ann Sissons, 1842
- Standing upon ogee bracket feet
This is an attractive antique chest of drawers from the early Victorian period. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 93cm (36.5'')
Max Depth: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World