Antique Fireside Elbow Chair, English, Beech, Occasional Seat, Victorian, C.1890
Our Stock # 18.7835
This is an antique fireside elbow chair. An English, beech occasional seat, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Delightfully figured, low profile occasional chair
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Select Beech shows superb grain interest
- Rich caramel hues radiated beneath a quality wax polish finish
- Encapsulates the country house appeal, ideal for the lounge or kitchen
- Bow-shaped top rail terminates in scrolled ends
- Turned spindle back framed by baluster supports
- Serpentine arms with broad elbows and scrolled knuckles
- Striking circular seat gleams with a reflective brilliance
- Low, relaxed seat height of 36.5cm (14.25")
- Raised upon turned legs with ring spun finish
- United front to rear by a H-Stretcher
This is a desirable antique fireside elbow chair, presenting wonderful colour and finish. The low seat height and broad back with shapely arms offers a comfortable seating position. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 60.5cm (23.75'')
Max Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Height: 78.5cm (31'')
Seat Width: 42cm (16.5'')
Seat Depth: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Seat Height: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World