Antique Butler's Mirror, English, Rosewood, Dome Top, Wall, Victorian, C.1880
Our Stock # 18.6851
This is an antique butler's mirror. An English, Rosewood dome top wall mirror, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Elegant mirror with attractive dome top
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select Rosewood shows fine grain interest and rich russet hues
- Original mirror plate shows sought after light foxing
- Dashing dome sits above the galleried base
- Dome top provides contrast with its ebonised finish
- The whole supported by reeded baluster columns
- Eye-catching brass gallery decorates the bow front base
- Bevelled mirror framed in the manner of a grand theatrical stage
- Inset boxwood marquetry offers attractive decoration in lighter caramel tones
- Raised upon turned bun feet to the front, with square sections to the rear
- Small brass mounting loop to rear offers wall hanging potential
This is a superb antique butler's mirror, whose unusual yet appealing theatrical stage aesthetic will enhance any space it sits within. The light foxing to its mirror plate is a desirable quality and the rosewood beams beneath the wax polish finish. Delivered ready for the stylish home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Max Height: 70cm (27.5'')
Mirror Plate Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Mirror Plate Height: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World